If you love Italian food, you are going to LOVE this Skinny Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe from SkinnyTaste!! It is amazing and perfect for guests, because it’s quick and easy!! I haven’t met a person who doesn’t fall in love with this recipe! You can serve over pasta, or just skip the pasta and serve with asparagus or a salad!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 chicken breast, sliced in half to make 8
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (I used whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (or Extra virgin olive oil)
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray. Combine the breadcrumbs & parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix together. Melt the butter in another bowl (or use olive oil and brush the butter onto the chicken. Then dip the chicken into breadcrumb/parmesan cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Flip the chicken, top with marinara on each piece and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes.