Have you ever considered meditating?? I have 5 reasons you need to start meditating, but first let me tell you what a game-changer this has been for me to start my day off right positively and with balance. Something that I’ve added to my morning routine each morning for 5-10 minutes that has made a world of difference!! I do guided meditation because I have too much noise in my head so it helps to listen to someone else’s voice and words to guide me through the meditation! I would 100% give this a chance. My tip: download the free app Insight Timer (guided meditations organized by playlists.) Check out Morning Meditation, pick one you like and do it for 5-20 minutes a day and see and feel the difference. Liston on headphones to help block everything else out!
Here are 5 reasons you need to start meditating:
1. Reduces stress, anxiety & depression.
2. Give you self-control & helps you feel balanced.
3. Makes you fee happy with positive thoughts.
4. Improves focus, attention and memory.
5. Boosts brain power & critical thinking skills.